Cascadia Consulting Group
1109 1st Avenue #400
Seattle, WA 98101
Service area: 75 miles
Service Area: Greater Seattle Area (HQ) and anywhere else that needs our services!
Home Performance Upgrades, Energy Audits, Commercial Building Energy Performance Assessments, Commercial Retrofits, Energy Efficiency Policy Design, Research, and Program Implementation.
* Over 30 years of Green Building - We have been leaders in the green building movement for over 30 years.
* BPI Accredited - We have a BPI Building Analyst on staff in order to go beyond a traditional energy audits and perform comprehensive, whole-home assessments, which identify problems at the root cause and prescribe and prioritize solutions based on building science.
We are a leader and innovator in energy efficiency and community energy programs.
We were founded as a company to push the envelope of environmental consulting. As such it is the core of our vision and mission. We enjoy the process of educating our clients and building incredible quality and value into all our projects.
BPI Gold Star Accredited
The Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) is a national standards development and credentialing organization for residential energy efficiency retrofit work. When you choose a BPI Gold Star Accredited Contracting Company, you get someone who has proven that they have the knowledge and skills to diagnose the root cause of the problems in your home. To maintain their status, these companies are required to:
- Conform to all BPI standards, policies and procedures
- Employ specialist technicians who have proven their capabilities with BPI Silver Star Certified Professional credentials in their chosen area(s) of expertise
- Commit to participation in the rigorous, national BPI quality assurance program
- Develop and maintain internal quality control systems, including customer conflict resolution procedures