TerraLogos Energy Group
1500 Bolton Street
Baltimore, MD 21217
Service area: 60 miles
Service Area: Our service area includes the cities of Baltimore, Annapolis, Columbia, and Towson, plus the counties of Anne Arundel, Baltimore County, Carroll, Frederick, Harford, Howard , Montgomery and Prince George's.
Energy Audits and Energy Improvement Contracting, participation in Home Performance and other energy efficiency Rebate Programs, Indoor AirPLUS, Blower Door Testing, Infrared Camera Surveys, Combustion Safety Testing, HERS rating services
TerraLogos Energy Group’s whole-building approach delivers cost-effective improvements which save money on utility bills, make homes and buildings more comfortable and healthy, and reduce our impact on the environment.
Our Building Performance Contracting Company performs Energy Audits and Energy Improvement Contracting to diagnose and fix the hidden energy leaks in homes and buildings. We provide a comprehensive and integrated analysis that addresses all aspects of building performance, including health and safety concerns, thermal envelope improvements, equipment upgrades and renewable energy installations.
We then provide comprehensive contracting services to perform the recommended energy improvements properly. Using contractors trained in our whole-building approach, our customers obtain the best results for the least cost. As a Building Performance Institute (BPI) Accredited Company, we inspect and test-out on every project to ensure quality and safety.
We are a Building Performance Institute (BPI) Accredited Company. The company is a consultant and contractor with Maryland Home Performance with Energy Star Program, as well as related programs for BGE, Pepco and SMECO. TerraLogos Energy Group is also licensed by the Maryland Home Improvements Commission (MHIC #128692). EPA Lead Safe Certified Firm with staff trained as a Lead Safe Certified Renovator.
• Susan Van Buren: Maryland Home Improvement Contractor, BPI Building Analyst Professional (pending)
• Wayne Yinger: BPI Building Analyst Professional, EPA Lead Safe Renovator, Maryland Home Improvement Commission sales license
• Atticus Doman: BPI Building Analyst Professional, Maryland Home Improvement Commission sales license
• Becky Arnold: USGBC LEED Accredited Professional, BPI Building Analyst Professional, HERS Rater
• Justin Iovenitti: USGBC LEED Green Associate, BPI Building Analyst Professional, BPI Envelope Professional
• Paul Bowman: BPI Building Analyst Professional
TerraLogos Energy Group was formed to provide energy audits and building performance contracting in the greater Baltimore region. Our goal is to provide cost-effective retrofits to buildings which improve comfort and indoor air quality while reducing energy costs and environmental impact.
We perform services which are valued by our customers for their consistent high quality and the true benefits they provide. We are recognized for our reliability, integrity and knowledge in our field.
We support the people in our business by providing a safe, enjoyable working environment with health benefits and better than average wages for all our employees. We support our community by giving back a portion of our profits to local environmental and social justice groups.
We promote our region and improve our local economy through partnerships with other local independent businesses in the Chesapeake Bay watershed, and by giving preference to local sources for our supplies and services. We encourage the growth of local green jobs as members of the Baltimore Green Jobs Coalition through the Mayors Office of Economic Development.
We guide our company’s actions so that we do not adversely affect the quality of life now or for future generations. We strive to be a model of a successful green business, and we encourage and assist all our partners, suppliers, customers and business acquaintances to do likewise.
BPI Gold Star Accredited
The Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) is a national standards development and credentialing organization for residential energy efficiency retrofit work. When you choose a BPI Gold Star Accredited Contracting Company, you get someone who has proven that they have the knowledge and skills to diagnose the root cause of the problems in your home. To maintain their status, these companies are required to:
- Conform to all BPI standards, policies and procedures
- Employ specialist technicians who have proven their capabilities with BPI Silver Star Certified Professional credentials in their chosen area(s) of expertise
- Commit to participation in the rigorous, national BPI quality assurance program
- Develop and maintain internal quality control systems, including customer conflict resolution procedures