51 Mt. Alvernia Rd.
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
Service area: 50 miles
Service Area: We have had experience providing services in the following areas of Massachusetts: Newton, Brookline, Back Bay, Milton, Greater Boston
When designing your home, we apply a sustainability strategy that ensures optimal performance for your budget, including:
• Program and Spatial Optimization
• Minimizing Impact to Site and Surroundings by Integrating the Natural Assets of the Site
• Natural Ventilations and Passive Cooling Strategies
• Natural Daylighting Strategies
• High Performance Building Envelope Design
• Renewable, Reclaimed, and Recycled Materials and Finishes
• Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) and Non-toxic Materials and Finishes
• Heat Recovery Ventilation
• Solar Hot Water Systems
• Advanced Wastewater Treatment and Rainwater Collection & Reuse
• Low Energy Lighting & Appliances
• Water Conserving Appliances and Fixtures (i.e. Low Flow Fixtures, Dual Flush Toilets)
We are currently a member of the US Green Building Council, with a recent project registered for LEED for Homes. ARCO considers sustainability integral and essential to the performance, look and feel of all of our projects helping ensure a design of lasting beauty that is in complete harmony with your site and your lifestyle.
ARCO has recently designed and built a Registered Project in Brookline for LEED for Homes. The design and construction of a single family home included Sustainable and Green efforts such as Anderson Architectural Series Low-E Double Pane Insulated Windows, R-38 Closed Cell Envelope sealing Spray Foam, Fiber Cement Siding, and Carrier Multi-Zone Hydro-Air Condenser System with Aprilaire Humidifiers.
We are not only a member of the Green Building Council, but house a designer/marketing assistant currently in the process of attaining her LEED Green Associate, with intentions on earning her LEED AP Homes credential. We previously worked with a sustainability expert with her Green Associate credential.
ARCO,llc is designing and building for a greener future. We implement green practice by using sustainable materials and appliances in an effort to provide a healthier built environment for years to come. At ARCO,llc, we are committed to acquiring credentials that help up utilize and continuously research more advanced building practices. By incorporating sustainable design into our every day work, we are able to create and maintain more efficient and healthy homes. ARCO considers sustainability integral and essential to the performance, look and feel of all of our projects helping ensure a design of lasting beauty that is in complete harmony with your site and your lifestyle.