Infrared Tools Energy Services LLC
2147 Priest Bridge Dr., Suite 9
Crofton, MD 21114
Service area: 75 miles
Residential Energy Assessments
* Building Analyst - go beyond a traditional energy audit to perform comprehensive, whole-home assessments, identify problems at the root cause and prescribe and prioritize solutions based on building science.
* Envelope - quantify performance and prescribe improvements to help tighten the building envelope (shell), stop uncontrolled air leakage and optimize comfort, durability and HV/AC performance.
BPI Gold Star Accredited
The Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) is a national standards development and credentialing organization for residential energy efficiency retrofit work. When you choose a BPI Gold Star Accredited Contracting Company, you get someone who has proven that they have the knowledge and skills to diagnose the root cause of the problems in your home. To maintain their status, these companies are required to:
- Conform to all BPI standards, policies and procedures
- Employ specialist technicians who have proven their capabilities with BPI Silver Star Certified Professional credentials in their chosen area(s) of expertise
- Commit to participation in the rigorous, national BPI quality assurance program
- Develop and maintain internal quality control systems, including customer conflict resolution procedures