32541 Vivente de Marlita
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
Service area: 50 miles
CornerStone Associates, originally established in 1993 by Susan Rooke, provides an array of real estate consulting services to lenders, builders, developers, property owners, and investors. Specializing in Asset, Property, & Project Management, Design Development, Feasibility Analysis, Due Diligence, Market Research, Planning & Entitlements, CornerStone has the ability to provide clients with crucial management expertise, based upon industry knowledge and experience.
CornerStone Associates' Principal, Susan Rooke, is a Certified Green Building Professional (CGBP), and focuses on the overarching principles of sustainable, green, land development and construction, and incorporating the â€œWhole Systemsâ€ approach into the design, construction and operation of homes and buildings. Areas of focus include:
1. ENERGY - Conservation, efficiency, and renewable energy as it applies to framing, insulation, windows, water heating, appliances, heating/cooling and lighting.
2. WATER - Conservation, efficiency, aerators, low-flow fixtures, water conserving toilets, clothes washers, dishwashers, leak detection, turf minimalization, native and drought resistant vegetation, high efficiency irrigation, hydrozoning.
3. RESOURCE CONSERVATION - Jobsite waste/recycling, landscaping, water conservation, efficient framing, durability, and materials choices.
4. INDOOR AIR QUALITY - VOCs, finish materials, ventilation, filtration, mold, and IAQ construction practices.
5. COMMUNITY DESIGN â€“ Urban infill, transit oriented development (TOD), mixed use, clustered/higher density residential neighborhoods, pedestrian friendly community design emphasizing accessibility, adaptability, safety, and social gathering space