Green Buuilding Consulting
1411 A Main St.
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Service area: 200 miles
Service Area: We currently have ongoing projects in OH, IN, KY, PA, TN, WV, and MI. We are nationally certified and will work in all parts of the country.
Green Building Consulting provides technical assistance on environmentally-sustainable building and community design, building science, and energy efficiency. We serve as a consultant to the owner or design team of commercial and residential properties. Our services provide comprehensive solutions to the make-up of a building in an effort to improve the comfort, safety, indoor air quality, and energy efficiency. Our expertise spans all phases of a project from conceptual design through construction to project hand-over; in addition to continuous operation and maintenance. We are structured to work in the manner most appropriate for your project needs.
We have participated in the verification of over 40 LEED for Homes projects (since the start of the Pilot program) - single-family, multi-family, mid-rise. We have also certified/verified over 400 homes in other national and regional programs.
• LEED for Homes Provider
• LEED for Homes Green Rater
- LEED Faculty
- USGBC Education Delivery Provider
• Certified HERS Rater (Home Energy Rating System)
• RESNET Green Rater (Residential Energy Services Network)
• NAHB Green Verifier (National Association of Home Builders)
• Builders Challenge (DOE) Verifier
• EPA Indoor AirPlus Verifier
• ENERGY STAR (EPA) Certifier
• BPI Building Analyst Certified
• US Green Building Council Member
• Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) – National Board Member
• ASNT Certified NDT Level II T/IR Thermographer
• ENERGY STAR Partner
• Habitat for Humanity Partner
• Building Performance Institute (BPI) Technical Advisory Committee
• National Association of Home Builders Judge for Builder of the Year & Energy Value Housing Awards