Ciel Power LLC
820 Riverside Avenue
Lyndhurst, NJ 07071
Service area: 75 miles
Service Area: Ciel Power LLC provides services throughout Northern and Central New Jersey including: Bergen County Essex County Hudson County Passaic County Mercer County Middlesex County Sussex County
Residential Energy Audits
Energy Efficiency Retrofits
* Building Analyst - go beyond a traditional energy audit to perform comprehensive, whole-home assessments, identify problems at the root cause and prescribe and prioritize solutions based on building science.
* Envelope - quantify performance and prescribe improvements to help tighten the building envelope (shell), stop uncontrolled air leakage and optimize comfort, durability and HV/AC performance.
Ciel Power LLC is a Building Performance Institute Accredited Contractor, a New Jersey Home Performance with Energy Star Participating Contractor, a Better Business Bureau Accredited Contractor, and is a Licensed New Jersey Home Improvement Contractor.
Our staff is comprised of individuals who possess a wide range of certifications including;
Building Performance Institute Building Analyst
Building Performance Institute Building Envelope
Building Performance Institute Heating
Building Performance Institute A/C Heat Pump
Building Performance Institute Multi-Family
LEED Green Associate
Ciel Power LLC is a One-Source Solution for customers interested in becoming energy-efficient. Ciel Power LLC provides residential customers with a full suite of energy-efficient products and services including a comprehensive diagnostic evaluation, prioritized retrofit recommendations, insulation and air-sealing, energy efficient lighting, and alternative energy solutions.
BPI Gold Star Accredited
The Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) is a national standards development and credentialing organization for residential energy efficiency retrofit work. When you choose a BPI Gold Star Accredited Contracting Company, you get someone who has proven that they have the knowledge and skills to diagnose the root cause of the problems in your home. To maintain their status, these companies are required to:
- Conform to all BPI standards, policies and procedures
- Employ specialist technicians who have proven their capabilities with BPI Silver Star Certified Professional credentials in their chosen area(s) of expertise
- Commit to participation in the rigorous, national BPI quality assurance program
- Develop and maintain internal quality control systems, including customer conflict resolution procedures