Acme Panel Company
1905 West Main Street
Radford, VA 24141
Service area: 200 miles
Service Area: Our location along I-81, I-77, and I-64 allows for faster delivery to Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, and Florida. We stock the most common sizes of panels and supplies.
ACME Panel Company produces the best, cleanest SIP available!
We are a family-owned company with a mission to build a sustainable future by reducing our carbon footprint, and helping our customers reduce theirs.
Why ACME Panel Company?
1. A greener product: We focus on eliminating waste in every facet of operation.
2. Solar power: Our SIPs are produced with 30,000 watts of energy from solar panels on the roof of our plant
3. Speedy delivery: When time is of the essence, we can ship in less than two weeks. Our location is along I-81, I-77, and I-64 in the Mid-Atlantic Region, allowing for faster delivery.
4. Better customer care: We are devoted to your project and provide the personal, committed, start-to-finish attention your project deserves. We offer all the necessary components for SIP construction: design, engineering, class-A construction, and your own project manager.
We have outstanding knowledge of the building system and years of experience in both the SIP and construction industries.
Benefits for the builder...
• Less Waste
• Less Labor
SIP buildings can be erected more quickly as they require no other structural framing or insulation. They also produce significantly less job waste on the job site, and most of the waste is recyclable. Financially, SIP structures are comparable to more traditionally built homes, when you factor in labor, waste hauling, and energy savings.
Benefits for the homeowner...
• Energy Efficient
• Reduced Air Infiltration
SIP structures are significantly more energy efficient. Using SIP rather than more rigidly built structures will result in lower heating and cooling bills, better air quality, and a quieter home! SIP buildings are also more structurally sound. Lab testing has found that SIP structures better resist outside forces such as earthquakes, hurricanes, and tornadoes.
These homes often qualify for energy efficient mortgages and have higher value on the retail market.
Our Commitment to Practice Sustainability
ACME Panel is a family-owned company with a mission to build a sustainable future. By reducing our carbon footprint as a manufacturer and helping our customers reduce theirs, ACME Panel is the cleaner, more efficient panel choice.
• Provide a product that helps reduce the carbon footprint of any construction project
• Help building owners reduce their total energy use
• Practice conservation in materials and energy usage to reduce pollution and consumption in the office and the factory
• Create our own energy for manufacturing and operations with solar panels
• Deliver our SIPs using bio-diesel for fuel when available
• Make environmental concerns an integral part of design, purchasing, practical decision-making, and operations
• Provide resources and training to staff to enable adoption of environmentally sound practices
• Regularly review the implementation of our sustainability goals to continually improve the environmental practices of the company
• Conduct an annual assessment of ACME Panel’s adherence to our own policy and set annual improvement goals
Our daily business practices:
• Create building designs that reduce waste and conserve energy
• Recycle in the office: mixed paper products, cans, plastics, glass, office supplies, ink cartridges, and computer and electrical equipment
• Recycle in the factory: OSB, EPS
• Promote conservation by providing a kitchen: use plates and silverware instead of paper products and plastic utensils.
• Turn off equipment when not in use
• Promote biking, walking, & car pooling
• Buy local, green supplies
• Use compact fluorescent light bulbs and TCLP-compliant low mercury fluorescent lights
• Use renewable energy sources: solar power and bio-diesel
• Our factory is recycled, our furniture is re-used, even our staff are re-inventing themselves