P.O. Box 547821
Orlando, FL 32854
Service area: 75 miles
Service Area: Central Florida - Tampa to Palm Coast
Simply Sustain is in business to provide cost effective, client-centered consultative services to drive sustainable, energy efficient practices in both residential and commercial markets. Our purpose is to save our clients time and money, not waste it.
Simply Sustain takes an holistic, whole-building approach to energy efficiency and sustainable systems. Sustainability starts with an integrated approach that includes members of the building’s occupant, design, construction, maintenance, and verification teams. Simply Sustain captures the true efficiency and effectiveness of all the building systems in order to increase the performance of the building and overall comfort. Sustainability includes cost-effective integrated investments that result in an acceptable Life-Cycle Return on Investment.
1) Energy Audits - Building Diagnostics, Performance Testing, Infrared Imaging, National & State HERS Energy Ratings, Energy Star Ratings, Energy Star Benchmarking, Whole Building Simulations, and Life-Cycle/ROI Analysis.
2) Green Certifications - Complete 3rd Party verification and certification of energy efficient and green verifying agencies to include USGBC-LEED, FGBC, NAHB, Energy Star, and many more.
3) Energy Efficient Mortgages and other Funding - Perform requirements for Energy Efficient Mortgages and provide assistance for other energy efficient and sustainable funding sources.
4) Sustainable Consulting - Sustainable Planning, Design, Engineering, Construction, and Project Management for any/all elements of Sustainable/Green projects.
Jason Helvenston is a sustainable design and building professional with nearly 20 years combined experience in the Design/Build industry, including 10 years as a project manager in building construction. During his varied career, Jason has directed all aspects of commercial project production and design for residential multi-story buildings, apartments, and numerous mixed-use/master planned communities.
Jason holds a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Central Florida, Orlando and has earned the following certifications:
• USGBC, Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design – Accredited Professional
• FGBC Green Home Designation – Certifying Agent
• US Green Building Council (USGBC), LEED for Homes – Green Rater
• Home Energy Rating System (HERS®) –State & National Certified Energy Rater
• EnergyStar® Building Energy Ratings & Energy Efficient Mortgage Qualification.
Jason has been a lifetime volunteer for Habitat for Humanity and other non-profit affordable housing organizations. Currently, he serves as a RESNET Building America and Habitat for Humanity Energy Rater volunteer. In 2009, Jason was elected vice-president of Generating SPACES (Sustainable Places Accommodating Collaborative Economic Support), a local affordable housing non-profit focusing on community empowerment.