Advanced Home Performance
11551 Occidental Rd.
Sebastopol, CA 95472
Service area: 75 miles
Service Area: We cover the five San Francisco North Bay Counties: Sonoma, Marin, Mendocino, Napa, Lake
We offer solutions to homeowners and commercial building owners who are interested in lowering their operating costs and utility bills, ensuring the highest quality of indoor air quality while losing as little heat as possible, and creating a healthy environment for their families or building occupants.
To do this, we offer a full suite of services from start to finish:
- Energy Consulting for both new and existing buildings
- A full range of testing options:
- The ability to assembly and fulfill a complete package of air sealing, insulation, windows and doors, structural improvements, roofing, solar thermal and solar electric, HVAC, and more.
- Assistance with various loan, Energy Efficiency Mortgages, and other financing options. We also keep current and can help you with whatever local rebates may be available to you for you energy improvements. Plus, we are certified to help guide you through the paperwork for the Energy Upgrade California rebate package of up to $4,000.
- We have a full HERS II verification capability and can sign off on your Title 24 HERS requirements.
And if we don't offer it, we know where to find it.
David Willson, head of Advanced Home Performance, has been a custom one-at-a-time home builder in Sonoma County, California for over 20 years and has worked in the field for his whole life. Ten years ago, he started taking classes in Energy Efficiency, which gave him a language for what he was already doing in the homes he built. Realizing his passion, he closed his Construction Company and redirected all his energies into what he believes is more important than building new buildings: improving our existing building stock.
Advanced Home Performance is now a vital, growing Company that has improved homes all over the San Francisco North Bay built in the 1880s up to only 3 years old, and from 950 to 5,000 square feet. Moving into commercial a few years ago, we've now improved commercial office buildings up to 42k square feet.
We aim to be the North Bay leader in providing Energy Efficiency improvements.
We keep, in house, staff trained in BPI, HERS II, BIG, and other more local certifications, and attempt to hire workers who already have gone through the basic BPI coursework.
We use our expertise and certifications from BPI, CBPCA, CalCERTS, and Build It Green to provide our residential and small commercial clients with solutions to problems with comfort, safety, and high utility bills.