Green Building Alliance
RiverWalk Corporate Centre
333 East Carson St., Suite 331
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Service area: 200 miles
Service Area: 28 counties of Western Pennsylvania
Green Building Alliance (GBA) is a nonprofit organization that advances economic prosperity and human well-being in Western Pennsylvania by driving market demand for green buildings and green building products.
Green Building Alliance is a leading advocate for smart solutions for the built environment in Western Pennsylvania. GBA:
* Provides information about and resources for pursuing green building techniques, technologies, and certifications.
* Educates the region’s building industry professionals and consumers in green building practices
* Brings together building professionals to build new networks of collaboration in the region
* Offers research services and technical support for green building projects
* Works directly with local green building projects to help them be successful.
* Funds the development of innovative green building products
* Advocates for the economic benefits of green building
* Champions Western Pennsylvania as a leader in green building