3400 South West Temple
Salt Lake City, UT 84115
Service area: 200 miles
Service Area: LiteTouch offers lighting control solutions world wide.
LiteTouch lighting control products offer real-world benefits, including convenience, security, time-savings, safety, energy conservation, and design aesthetics.
Eliminating energy waste with LiteTouch is easy, and makes a big difference.
• Dimming, Master Off and Scene Control - save energy and extend the life of bulbs. Control any and every light throughout the house from a single button.
• DayLight Harvesting Keypad - allows you to use only the energy you need; harvest the rest from the sun.
• Timed Toggle - system features allow you to program lighting or fans to turn off automatically after any period of time you specify.
• Astronomical Clock - automatically activates exterior lights precisely at sunset each day, so lights are only on when needed.
• Control the latest energy efficient lighting, when we say every light in the house, we mean it.
• Vacation Timers - simulate occupancy without the waste of leaving lights on the whole time you're away.
• Automated Shade Integration - opens and closes window coverings at preset times, based on the astronomical clock, or based on the amount of sunlight streaming into the room.
• Occupancy Sensors Integration - allows lights to turn off automatically when no one is in the room so energy is not wasted. Never worry about turning the lights on or off.
Lighting control is a key element of any green building project.
LiteTouch, a lighting control industry leader for more than three decades, is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. LiteTouch participates in several green building programs such as LEED by U. S. Green Building Council, California Title 24, Part 6 Compliant, and NAHB Green.