Advanced Energy Efficiency and Environmental Quality
1054 E Inca St
Mesa, AZ 85203
Service area: 200 miles
Service Area: Accepting projects as far as Tuscan.
Advanced Energy Efficiency & Environmental Quality (AE3Q) is located in Mesa, AZ and has been in business since 2008. AE3Q helps home owners, businesses and organizations who want to enhance the performance of their buildings, making them more energy efficient, comfortable and healthy places to live and work. AE3Q develops energy savings solutions that help our customers utilize green, clean, sustainable resources and save significant dollars in energy expenses. In addition, AE3Q assesses buildings for indoor environmental quality issues to ensure that buildings are healthy and comfortable, as well as durable and sustainable. Kirsten Shaw is the Vice President of Field Operations. Mrs. Shaw is a HERS rater, Building Performance Institute Inspector, Certified Indoor Environmental Consultant (and many more professional tiles) and has been with AE3Q since 2008.
AE3Q teaches and demonstrates to clients that “by using energy wisely, everyone can tap the cheapest, most abundant, and most reliable source of new energy available: the energy that we waste every day,” per Kirsten Shaw. What is this you ask? The best alternative energy is to make use of what we are currently using, therefore consuming less now and having more for a longer duration into the future. The technology AE3Q uses are diagnostic tools for energy auditing. These tools include: blower doors, pressure pans, etc. Not only is AE3Q demonstrating to the client where they are currently wasting energy but how they can fix the issue.
• Certified Home Energy Rater (RESNET)
• Building Performance Institute (BPI): Building Analyst Certified Professional
• American Indoor Air Quality Council (AMIAQ): Council-Certified Indoor Environmental Consultant (CIEC)
• Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act (AHERA): Certified Building Inspector
• Institute of Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration Certification (IICRC): Certified Water Restoration Technician (WRT)
• Arizona Community College Teaching Certificate
•Teaching fields: Biological Sciences and Botany
• Niton Lead (XRF) Inspection System Certificate
• Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA)
• LEED AP