- All Categories
- Architects (877)
- Builders & Contractors (914)
- Cleaning (68)
- Consultants (436)
- Electricians (353)
- Energy Auditors (2427)
- Engineers (95)
- Finance (19)
- Flooring (61)
- Green Program Services (285)
- HVAC (89)
- Interior Designers (203)
- Kitchen (49)
- Landscaping (117)
- Painting (30)
- Pest Control (16)
- Plastering (10)
- Plumbing (158)
- Real Estate (10405)
- Roofing (166)
- Solar & Alt Energy (181)
- Tile & Stone (21)
- Windows & Doors (26)
Fairfax VA – Service area: 200 miles
3 Design Consulting, LLC is dedicated to providing sustainable solutions for residential, educational, government, mix-use, industrial, and commercial projects. We provide LEED Accredited Professionals (LEED APs) to streamline the rigorous certification process set forth by both the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) and the Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI). The following LEED certification types we can aid in are:
- LEED - C&S (Core and Shell)
- LEED - NC (New Construction)
Palm City FL – Service area: 200 miles
Green Home Consulting
• Serve as the conduit and ‘Point of Contact’ for coordinating, organizing and assisting in the implementation of the Green Home Certification criteria.
• Development of the Green Home Certification Guidelines -- detailing specific points targeted, associated point requirements, development of strategies to meet the point requirements, and action steps required of the responsible party.
• Assist owner, architect, builder and subcontractors in recommendations of means,
Saint Charles IL – Service area: 100 miles
We offer residential home energy consultations, walk through energy evaluations, diagnostic energy audits, retrofit project management, and energy efficiency presentations.
Agoura Hills CA – Service area: 200 miles
the Team at ADG Eco has designed light fixtures for over 900+ homes and resorts around the globe, 22+ homes in Beverly Park, 150+ Celeb homes and work can be seen in 180+ publications of our CEO Projects. We are currently working on a LEED Platinum Home in Santa Monica CA. Fixture design and lighting elements are the key to lowering energy and reducing Carbon Footprint. Dipl. Architects, Industrial Designers and Environmental Scientists are all part of our team. 2009 winner Best of Business Award
Manhattan Beach CA – Service area: 200 miles
Our services are applied to both commercial and residential properties. We are an energy efficiency and a design-build consulting firm. Our Engineering and General Contracting services are provided in house. We have a General C and B-10 Electrical License. We can design your addition or remodel, build it green, and then certify it.
Palmer AK – Service area: 200 miles
USGBC LEED for Homes Green Rater,
Energy Conservation Specialist,
Farmington Hills MI – Service area: 30 miles
Home Inspection Farmington Hills,Home Inspections Farmington Hills,Home Inspector Farmington Hills,Home Inspectors Farmington Hills,Real Estate Inspection Farmington Hills
Columbia MD – Service area: 150 miles
Alliance is a sales company comprised of very experienced individuals, focused on selling products that are used in sustainable designed spaces.
Our goal is to create long-term relationships with individuals as well as firms, educating them to the abilities of our manufacturers as we support them with their lighting design projects. That relationship is our #1 asset.
We are a people oriented company, rather than a strictly business oriented company. Our experience is that the relationship is paramount,
Kensington MD – Service area: 200 miles
We provide a suite of services to help maximize sustainability in any project, including:
- advanced energy audits that help occupants determine what's going in with their home and the appropriate strategies to fix problems, with an eye toward financial, comfort, health and environmental improvements;
- small and large scale residential design & building science services--marrying the art and science of green building principles, processes and products;
- landscape audits to review hydrology,
Walpole NH – Service area: 100 miles
Services include construction consulting, owner's representation, project oversight and construction management.
Andrew Dey brings to each project thirty years of experience as a construction manager on energy efficient projects, and a deep understanding of building science, construction systems, and costs. BPI Certified.