I want to have my existing house investigated for heath inducing problems , fixed ,if any,.Any expert to hire -Miami , Fl?

Asked by Cynthia Goodman
Miami Beach, FL

Is air we breathe in house OK


David Willson

Answered by David Willson

Sebastopol, CA

Advanced Home Performance

October 28, 2013

Cynthia, If you haven't done anything yet, you need either an Energy Auditor who will check your home for ventilation and moisture problems or a mold and Indoor Air Quality specialist who will test your air for pollutants. Try these links: Or do an internet search for 'Indoor Air Quality' Good Luck!

Do you have a question about greening your home? GreenHomeGuide invites you to Ask A Pro. Let our network of experienced green building professionals – architects, designers, contractors, electricians, energy experts, landscapers, tile & stone specialists, and more – help you find the right solution.