I purchased a dynamic and dual-bulb UV package last year. Is there a tax credit for this?

Asked by Linda
Irmo, SC


Answered by Erik Henry

Brownsburg, IN

ELH Construction LLC

May 20, 2010

I recommend you check their websites for a certificate.

Do you have a question about greening your home? GreenHomeGuide invites you to Ask A Pro. Let our network of experienced green building professionals – architects, designers, contractors, electricians, energy experts, landscapers, tile & stone specialists, and more – help you find the right solution.