Can I use house plants to improve my home's indoor air quality?

— Tom Neff Fishers, IN

Answered by Richard Heller on August 3, 2010

Is there a way to test my carpet padding for PBDEs?

— Mary Hull Lake Oswego, OR

Answered by Kirsten Flynn on August 3, 2010

What do you know about a water softener product called Scale Blaster?

— Yesim Erke-Magent Allentown, PA

Answered by Matthew O'Toole on July 28, 2010

Which salt-free water conditioners will reduce scale?

— John W. Olver Pacific Grove, CA

Answered by Matthew O'Toole on July 16, 2010